Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Best of Glen Campbell on YouTube

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
arlw

Re: Glen Campbell on YouTube and Other Video Sites

Post by arlw »

If you buy this DVD--you will just LOVE IT! A lot of the u-tube postings are actually from this DVD...Check it out--this is my copy from my collection....

Time Life presents “Glen Campbell Good Times Again” – This is a brand new DVD that was just released in September 2007. “Available for the first time on DVD.” M-19526. (6-10583-34609-1).
The DVD is actually made in Mexico. Performances by Glen Campbell, Smothers Brothers, Linda Ronstadt, Ray Charles, Bobbie Gentry, Rick Nelson, Cher, Anne Murray, Roger Miller, B.J. Thomas, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and John Hartford. Glen performs with all of the artists listed above. Bonus Features: On camera introductions to each song by Glen!
Feature Interview with Glen Campbell! Approximate running time is 60 minutes. It is in color-not rated-DVD.
Time Life.com/High Five Entertainment/DVD Video. Program content has a copyright listed for 2007 which represents “Glen Campbell Enterprises, Ltd” All Rights Reserved. Package Design by Direct Holdings America, Inc.-2007.
Time Life and the Time Life Logo are registered trademarks of Time Warner Inc. Cover photo of Glen-courtesy of Getty Images. Let the “Good Times” roll. A terrific DVD put out by Time Life and with Glen Campbell narrating the introductions to each song or skit is fantastic, as this show took place in 1969 and Glen is now 71 and still looks and sounds great.

Have to remember when I put Glen's age--that is when I bought it!!!

Dee

Post by Dee »

Glen Campbell, Anne Murray, and an Ovation guitar...what a combo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlzgeCd6phY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Elusive Butterfly

Post by Elusive Butterfly »

Some time ago, I heard this brilliant duet, with Glen Campbell and Emmylou Harris. Since then I've been searching for it on the sites and Youtube. And finally.....and luckily, I found it had been posted on Youtube the other day, by another great Glen-friend. Thanks a lot for this, R. L. The title of the song is "You Are". It's absolutely thrilling and is now one of my favourite Glen duets. Elusive Butterfly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9gT-h9evvA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

siblis

Post by siblis »

What do you consider the first season? Didn't the Goodtime Hour start mid-season? When did the Goodtime Hour become less good in your opinion and why?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Cowpoke, I think it did start mid-season, but I still count that as the First Season. I think by the last Season that the show was on, it got kind of hokey & stale times were changing & I just thought that the Guests were not as good, the skits were not as funny & even some, not all, but some of Glen's singing & song selection was not that good, again, this is just my opinion.

Dee

Post by Dee »

Guitar lessons and a wonderful interview and performance by Glen Campbell on Craig Kilborn's show, June 2000.
Uploaded by forum friend, Hair. Thanks, Hair!

Glen Campbell Sings "Wichita Lineman" & Talks Guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGicA5r ... ploademail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Question for you Siblis. What do you consider the first season? Didn't the Goodtime Hour start mid-season? When did the Goodtime Hour become less good in your opinion and why?

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
siblis

Post by siblis »

Dee....Great clip! I always thought that the first year of the show was by far the best!!

Dee

Post by Dee »

Found on YT...a short video from the first episode of the Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-P-uR56CZI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dee

Post by Dee »

Spectacular, Randy! Thanks so much!
Looks like Ray and Glen got a standing ovation for their performance. No surprise there!

Randy

Post by Randy »

Dee, On your post that did not sound at all to me like Glen singing Blue Ribbons (For Her Curls),,, and the beauty of YT is it led me to this video I haven't seen before of Glen and Ray Charles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFxYiASN7jU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;