Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Best of Glen Campbell on YouTube

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Dee

Re: Glen On YouTube

Post by Dee »

Hey, siblis, you gotta track down that 1996 Christmas concert recording at that church in Ft. Lauderdale, and then upload it to YouTube for us! :)

It must have been a really special concert to attend, and I'm so glad you were there to see it.

Did Glen perform all religious music? Do you have any photos from that church concert that you could share with us?

Thanks!

Dee

siblis

Post by siblis »

I saw Glen do a Christmas Concert down in Ft Lauderdale, Fl in 1996 inside of a Church. The Church was packed & Kim, Ashley, Cal & Shannon all sat in the first pew on the left hand side as Glen played. The performance was taped, but it was never released.

Dee

Post by Dee »

From 1971: Glen Campbell / Debby Boone / Boone Girls Sing "Jingle Bells" uploaded by Hair!

http://youtu.be/IECpHQbsyD8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dee

Post by Dee »

WOW! Thank you, Cowpoke, for the early holiday present: your finding this program on YouTube and posting the three vids here. I can't wait to watch this program in full, after I had just learned about its existence when researching Glen's holiday albums. Never thought that I would get to see it!

At the end of this show, there is a nice pitch for the album, A GLEN CAMPBELL CHRISTMAS, that was released in conjunction with this televised program.

BTW, I didn't realize that Glen and Colin Raye went back as far as 1998, maybe earlier! (Their acoustic guitar performance of "Silent Night" at the end of the program is tremendous!)

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Here's Glen's christmas special from 1998 that Dee wrote about in her wonderful posts about Glen's christmas recordings.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Cowpoke

Re: Glen Campbell Audio and Video Clips

Post by Cowpoke »

Will you believe I never saw this one before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIWg4DnAIro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dee

Post by Dee »

Another great video uploaded on YouTube by our forum friend, Hair!

Glen Campbell Sings "Heart of the Matter"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3onmhlT ... ploademail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hair's description: "From May 1989, Glen Campbell sings the Micheal Smotherman song "Heart of the Matter", backed by the Jeff Dayton Band. This song is from Glen's 1988 album "Light Years", available at finer retailers everywhere! ***It's important to note that it was 60 degrees in Cincinnati while Glen was performing this song***"

Thank you, Hair!

Cowpoke

Re: Glen Campbell Audio and Video Clips

Post by Cowpoke »

Check this out!

The Induction video for Glen Campbell into the Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame 2005.

http://vimeo.com/113527410" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Check it out, Glen Campbell Forums' latest youtube video!

siblis

Post by siblis »

Dee....That clip of Glen was from a 1980's Pat Boone Christmas Special....I have the FULL show somewhere on VHS Tape & I have to convert it to DVD...