Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Glen Campbell Forums on YouTube

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Dee

Re: Glen Campbell Forums on YouTube

Post by Dee »

This video clip is a nod to Bob Dylan, the 2016 Nobel Prize winner for literature.
Hope you all enjoy Glen and Anne Murray's cover of Dylan's "Don't Think Twice..." uploaded earlier tonight on Glen Campbell Forums' channel on YouTube.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Here's Glen and Roy Clark playing Wildwood Flower... on one guitar!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Randy

Post by Randy »

Lovely version indeed Cowpoke. Thanks for that upload. Love Bobbie Gentry, but that one with Glen and Debby is my favorite.

Here's a breautube upload of a Glen and Jimmy Webb first interview of the master songwriter and master interpreter. Thanks to Breautube for the upload.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Lovely version of "Let It Be Me" by Glen and Debby Campbell, posted on our own Glen Campbell Forums youtube channel.

Randy

Post by Randy »

Beautiful song. TJ Kuenster in my opinion is as good as they come. Second to no one. Thanks so much for that upload Cowpoke.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

TJ Kuenster is one of Glen's true musical friends. TJ was with Glen from 1977 (Live at the Festival Hall) until 2012 (the Goodbye Tour) with only a minor pause in the early nineties when he worked for Don Bluth animation studios (Rock-A-Doodle!). As a keyboard player and musical director, and sometimes also as a composer. Here are TJ and Glen singing his "Fire on the Sea" on The Glen Campbell Music Show.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

A standing ovation for Glen after his wonderful version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water" during the Jerry Lewis Telethon in 1996.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Thanks Dee for the kind words. I got these videos from a friend and longtime Glen Campbell fan. His name was Phillip Jones, from Rock Hill South Carolina who sadly passed away in 2009. Glen was his hero, he often told to me. He would have been very happy to know that "his" videos brought so much pleasure to Glen Fans throughout the world.

Here are two more from the Willie Nelson episode.

Dee

Post by Dee »

Hey, Cowpoke, if I weren't already a part of Glen Campbell Forums here, I would be now! I can't thank you enough for posting episodes of The Glen Campbell Music Show by sharing these super musical performances. I had missed these shows when they originally aired. If the program was syndicated, then perhaps my local station didn't pick it up? In my fan girl dreams, I had hoped to see these shows one day, but never really thought I would get to see the Music Show performances, especially the way you have rolled out episode by episode with each upload in exceptional video quality. This video material is so RARE that a long-time fan/collector in the Glen world asked me WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE MUSIC SHOW VIDEOS?! :D

Anyway, thank you so much for taking time to prep these videos and share them with Glen Campbell Forums and other Glen fans around the world who visit our YouTube channel!

Dee

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi folks,
here are the two remaining songs from The Glen Campbell Music Show, special guest Tammy Wynette! My Elusive Dreams and I Knew Jesus (Before He Was A Star).

And here's a performance from The Glen Campbell Music Show with Willie Nelson, Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.