Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Rhinestone Cowboy 2015 Hallmark Ornament

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Dee

Post by Dee »

Rhinestone Cowboy Hallmark Ornament Dated 2015_GCF.jpg
Rhinestone Cowboy Hallmark Ornament Dated 2015_GCF.jpg (20.59 KiB) Viewed 2783 times
The following detailed description is provided here by arlw who recently purchased this item to add to her Glen Campbell collection.

Rhinestone Cowboy Santa Musical Ornament

This is a rare piece from Hallmark Keepsake© and will be listed under my records and DVD’s as it’s a once only available item for 2015! In the Hallmark write up-they gave Larry Weiss credit for the song that was written and performed in 1974, and then Glen Campbell did it in 1975 and received a Gold Record for it!

Product Description
o Decked out in his finest star-spangled suit, Santa shines as a rhinestone cowboy. Press the button to hear the Grammy-nominated chart-topper by Glen Campbell in 1975.
o Christmas tree ornament.
o Magic Sound.
o Plays music from Rhinestone Cowboy performed by Glen Campbell.
o Dated 2015.
o Artist crafted.
o Pre-packaged for easy gift giving, preservation and storage.
o Battery operated. Batteries included.
o Size 2.96” W x 3.8” H x 2” D
o "RHINESTONE COWBOY"
o Larry Weiss 1974 (RENEWED) WB MUSIC CORP. (ASCAP)
o ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. USED BY PERMISSION.
o Performed by Glen Campbell 1975 Capitol Nashville, Inc.
o Courtesy of Capitol Nashville Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises

(Thank you, arlw! You know you've got it made, as they say, when you are on a Hallmark Keepsake Ornament! lol I would like to add that also new for 2015 is a True Grit / John Wayne ornament. It doesn't sing but it sure looks like The Duke in his Oscar-winning role! Perhaps next year, Mattie Ross will be immortalized with an ornament, too!)

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Haha that looks great!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
arlw

Post by arlw »

This is pretty awesome too!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010KF ... _i=desktop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rhinestone Cowboy Santa Musical Ornament 2015 Hallmark -----This is really cool!!!