Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

When I was young

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
debstewart1956

Re: When I was young

Post by debstewart1956 »

WOW im amazed! 2800 miles!
Just WOW!
I live 3 hours form there here in Luziana, and I just cant bring myself to go,
Its still too painful & still too fresh. Having enormous adoration for Glen since 1968!
My husband has offered to take me to Delight, know exactly how to get there, but i just cant!
I choose to remember him as i always have, and I know he is with all his loved ones & the Lord! and that there will never ever, ever, ever, ever be another Glen
Travis Campbell!
https://www.pinterest.com/alwaysandfo00 ... l-forever/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

I'm afraid there is no live recording of that song. Not that I know of anyway. Sorry about that!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Dee

Post by Dee »

Bringing this post to the top again.
Does anyone know if there is a live performance captured on video?
Thanks,
Dee

Dee

Post by Dee »

viper70, I am glad you had opportunity to travel to Delight to pay your respects to Glen Campbell and trust that your long journey brought you peace and closure.
You must be a long-time fan of Glen's. I hope we can find a live performance of "Yesterday..." for you.
I am still not able to find one after searching through Glen's professionally-released videos. Since he released this song on his Houston album in 1974, isn't it curious that he may never have performed it live as a solo?
Dee

viper70

Post by viper70 »

Yes Dee that is the song. I just returned home from a visit to glen's hometown and paid my respects to him. It was a very brief trip of over 2800 miles.

Dee

Post by Dee »

Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums, viper70. We appreciate your question.

Would you be referring to the song Yesterday When I Was Young?

If so, I searched on YouTube and did not find a live performance by Glen Campbell singing this song.

Perhaps another member can locate a live performance to post here? Or, confirm for us that there is no videotaped performance?
I remember a similar topic posted years ago but couldn't locate it among some of the old forum posts I looked at.

Thanks!

Dee

viper70

When I was young

Post by viper70 »

Hello, I am trying to find the video of glen singing this song. Would like appreciate the help . Thanks