Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Holiday Music

Off-topic discussions (for registered members only)
Dee

Re: Holiday Music

Post by Dee »

A new Christmas song has been added to the topic, "Glen Campbell's Rockin' Holiday Albums and Song Releases ", on the ALL THINGS GLEN forum: "Mary, Did You Know?" from Glen Campbell's 2004 album, "Love Is the Answer: 24 Songs of Faith, Hope and Love". (See the bottom of page 2 of this topic.)

Dee

Post by Dee »

Hi, Butterfly!

Thank you so much for your super kind post! We greatly appreciate it!

It was such a pleasure (and a learning experience for me) to create the topic about Glen's holiday music! I even learned that, although I thought I had all of these recordings, I didn't! (So, off to ebay I went!)

And guess what? Cowpoke discovered another Christmas song only found on one of Glen's newer albums, a song that Glen sang during his Christmas concerts he did in the nineties: "Mary, Did You Know" from the album, Love Is The Answer: 24 Songs of Faith, Hope and Love.

I will add this song to the Rockin' Holiday Albums and Songs topic this weekend!
And I will be in touch soon, my friend! :)

Dee

Elusive Butterfly

Post by Elusive Butterfly »

Hi Dee. What you're doing to inform us on Glen's holliday music, is so great. Thanks for all you do for us :-D Thanks to the other admins as well :-D

Dee

Post by Dee »

Hi, All,

Last night, I added another holiday album, "Blue Christmas, to the topic titled "Glen Campbell's Rockin' Holiday Albums and Song Releases " under ALL THINGS GLEN. The album's information appears on page 2 in the very last posting box.

Thanks,
Dee

Dee

Holiday Music

Post by Dee »

(Moved from Check Out This Link)
post by siblis » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Christmas music is back! Haters cover your ears.

http://seattletimes.com/html/picturethi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rears.html