Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Mike Joyce Original Song

Off-topic discussions (for registered members only)
Cowpoke

Mike Joyce Original Song

Post by Cowpoke »

That's a very touching song Mike. How did your parents react? Thanks for sharing! Your arrangements are getting better and better each time. Love the piano part.
Before we know it, you will have a full band backing you up!

If I may ask, what software are you using to record?

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Mike Joyce

Mike Joyce Original Song

Post by Mike Joyce »

I uploaded a new song the other day on Youtube. I wrote this for my Parents who originally came to England from Ireland.
I used my new Ovation guitar on the track. Picking and strummed. My daughter added some piano to fill it out.
I am pleased with the result and when I played it at the folk club I got a great response from the audience.
I hope you enjoy.

Mike Joyce

Mike Joyce Original Song

Post by Mike Joyce »

Hi Guys,
For those of you who didn't see my posts on the old forum I have recently got back into playing my guitar and performing at the local folk clubs and I have also started writing songs again.
The link will take you to my channel and you will see 8 videos I have uploaded over the last year. There is even one I wrote with fellow fan Dee, as a tribute to Glen after we heard the sad news of his illness. I hope you enjoy them. I hope to get better as I keep working at it and I get better with the recording technology.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... 2musicmike" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;