Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

CareLiving.org - Kim Campbell

Supporting the astounding legacy of Glen Campbell
Dee

CareLiving.org - Kim Campbell

Post by Dee »

Kim Campbell_CareLiving.org_logo share-sm.jpg
Kim Campbell_CareLiving.org_logo share-sm.jpg (22.32 KiB) Viewed 13282 times
CARELIVING.ORG
A BLOG AND LIFESTYLE GUIDE FOR THOSE CARING FOR A LOVED ONE
BY KIM CAMPBELL

"I’m Happy To Be Anywhere"
By Kim Campbell
Published April 21, 2017

http://www.careliving.org/happy-to-be-anywhere/

In honor of Glen's 81st birthday, Kim found inspiration for her blog post from an announcement Glen often said to audience members at the beginning of his Goodbye Tour concerts: "Hi, I’m Glen Campbell and I’m happy to be here! Heck, at my age, I’m happy to be anywhere!”

Kim wrote about her husband's appreciation to be "happy to be anywhere" and how it has inspired her to appreciate the short-lived but precious moments and connections she has with Glen.

This blog post turned out to be one of her most popular posts in CareLiving's history. It resonated with many readers, not just fans but also caregivers and persons who had lost loved ones to Alzheimer's and related diseases.

If you missed Kim's inspirational post, you can read it here on her website:
:arrow: http://www.careliving.org/happy-to-be-anywhere/
When you visit Kim's blog, and we hope you will visit, you can subscribe to her blog to receive notifications of new posts.

Kim ended her blog post by embedding a music video we had recently uploaded on our Forums' YT channel after discovering with great dismay that none of Glen's solo songs from his "I'll Be Me" soundtrack were available on YT for fans to enjoy.

Kim also prefaced the video by writing:
The heartbreaking journey of saying ‘The Long Goodbye’ is not where I want to be, but as long as I’m with Glen, I’m happy to be anywhere! I hope this song Glen co-wrote for the Grammy-winning soundtrack of I’ll Be Me can serve as a birthday message from him to us all as he continues his own Long Walk Home.
Kim, we are honored you chose this music video, also recognizing the importance of sharing it with a wider audience.
We wish you and your family many, many more precious moments and happiness in the here and now with Glen.

# # #