Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Kim Campbell's Book - Gentle On My Mind: In Sickness and in Health with Glen Campbell

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
jay

Viper....Kim Campbell's Book - Gentle On My Mind: In Sickness and in Health with Glen Campbell

Post by jay »

Wow. That is disappointing to hear. It is too bad that it wasn't offered as that. I would be miffed.

Randy

Re: Kim Campbell's Book - Gentle On My Mind: In Sickness and in Health with Glen Campbell

Post by Randy »

I sure will. I'll take some pictures and maybe video, not sure about that as I no video editor lol. Yes hopefully sometime after the covid (hopefully passes) the museum also.

Cowpoke

Re: Kim Campbell's Book - Gentle On My Mind: In Sickness and in Health with Glen Campbell

Post by Cowpoke »

Great idea Randy, paying respects to Glen at the Campbell cemetery. Please let us know when you’ve been there. Any plans for visiting the museum as well?

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Randy

Post by Randy »

Mine was signed on a premier collectible label that is adhered right inside on the first page. There is a corresponding certificate of authentication from premier collectibles right inside the cover on mine. I am very proud of it. I also have Glen's book and it is signed to my and my wife and very proud of it also.

The to do list for me is to make a drive down to Billstown probably when it gets cooler this fall to the cemetery to pay my respects. I've actually been to the cemetery before Glen's passing.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

No that’s not very personal, Viper. Sorry to hear that!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
viper70

Post by viper70 »

jay wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:55 pm Viper...

Seek and ye shall find!
Jay, I got the book but was disappointed in the fact the Kim signed a sticky note that was glued to the inside.
Not very personal if you ask me and for the money.

viper70

Post by viper70 »

Thanks so much Jay. I have order the book. :D